FAMAR S.A., a leading international service provider in health care industry with activities both in the Greek and the Western European area, seeks to recruit for its Head Office:
Business Development Manager
The position holder will report to the Senior Business Development Manager and will have the below duties:
- Represents and promotes Famar in contacts with existing and new Customers
- Search and identify opportunities of cooperation with new Customers. Build strong professional relationship with key decision makers in client organizations. Identify needs and define win-win solutions.
- Understand Customer strategy and identify opportunities. Propose proactively models of cooperation in order to meet those needs and strategy
- Provokes and receives Customers’ Request for Quotation and coordinates the implementation of the Quotation Policy.
- Coordinates contracts and pricing negotiations. Acts as the lead negotiator towards the Customer.
- Monitors trends in the market and in competition. Propose internally new service offering.
- Align internal organization towards the Customer needs and market trends.
- University degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering/Economics (a postgraduate degree in Marketing, Communication or an MBA will be adding value)
- At least 3 years experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluency in English, any additional European language will be considered as asset
- Business orientation with strong focus in goals’ achievement
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiating skills
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in an international environment
- Availability to travel