Κωδικός Θέσης : HRM_121
Ημερομηνία ανάρτησης αγγελίας : 29/11/2016
On behalf of our client, leader in its sector , we are seeking to recruite a high caliber professional for the position of:
HR Manager ref. code HRM_1216
The HR Manager guides and directs the provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. This role originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. This role will have direct reports.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources team members.
- Monitors administration to established standards and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Investigates employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention while supporting company financial objectives.
- Conducts performance reviews with department manager & monitors employee productivity, attitudes and results.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- A strong team orientation and the ability to work independently.
- Stress Management and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Innovative and creative
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in HR roles, with experience managing an HR team, and an established record of successfully delivering on HR strategy;
- Proven ability to influence senior managers, build strong commercial relationships and drive an HR strategy
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues; ability to communicate legal matters effectively to all levels of management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioral styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and make informed decisions around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Must be comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent project management skills, and a very high degree of analytical skills
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in a fast pace environment in a leading company