On behalf of our client, leader in its sector , we are seeking to recruite a high caliber professional for the position of:
Training Assistant ref. code TRA_1216
The Training Assistant delivers training to new and veteran sales representatives in a classroom setting; facilitates learning experiences in the field; and maintains subject-matter expertise in the areas of instruction to improve the individual sales and offering process. She/He will also be responsible in delivering training modules related to direct sales agents, sales soft skills and interpersonal skills training.
- Facilitate training to ensure consistent and complete understanding of program while adapting instruction of material to meet the diverse needs of the adult learner.
- Coordinate and conduct training for new and veteran personnel.
- Identify performance gaps; provide solutions gap cause to leadership of the training team.
- Provide coaching on job performance and quality assurance to employees after training.
- Research and answer inquiries from personnel to improve knowledge and understanding and aid in job performance.
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from customers and end users.
- Ensure that all training documentation and data is completed and that materials are delivered according to established company, project and program guidelines.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for changes in scripting and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- A strong team orientation and the ability to work independently.
- Stress Management and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Innovative and creative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years of progressive sales training experience
- Possess professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication techniques
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in a fast pace environment in a leading services company