Our client, a leading retailer is seeking to recruit: Demand Planning Manager
Position code: DPM1016
As the holder of the role you will have to plan, manage and control all companies product purchasing, product life cycle, reporting and deliver high level controlling of stock. Be a part of the commercial team, and manage a team of 4 planners.
If you can understand deeply the below you are the one we are seeking to recruit:
- Plan and control purchasing of goods
- On Shelf Availability
- KPI Reporting
- Supply monitoring for optimizing stock level
- Maintain customer service level high
- Forecasting of Demand
- Managing Planning Portfolio of XXX SKUs
- Stock overview
- Product life cycle
- Deliveries schedule
We would like also for you to have:
- Bachelor Degree in business related area. A Master degree is a plus.
- 4-6 relevant work experience
- Successful and proven passive experience in high volume environment.
- Resilient with the ability to effectively lead deal with and lead change
- Proven project, analytical and problem solving skills as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion in a fast-paced environment
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior executives and multiple partners across organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines
- Self-directed strategic thinker capable of making an impact quickly
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent self organization, self motivation and time management
- Team Player, fast-paced, high-energy and deadline-driven environment.
Don’t hesitate to ask anything to: email@example.com