Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is one of the largest retail chain with 269 Super Markets, 13 Cash & Carry, 83 franchise stores and over 13 000 employees.
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 22 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
• Participates in the development of the Online business strategy
• Ensures the e-shop reflects the desired customer proposition in terms of products, services and content
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the e-shop
• Manages, enhances and develops the relationship with outsourcing partners in order to achieve strategic objectives
• Actively provides the Operations team with order and unit forecasts to ensure the correct allocation of resource
• Creates online opportunities upon trading and sales analysis, along with the Buying and Merchandising teams
• Communicates effectively with key stakeholders including design, marketing, operations and (local, Group) development teams
• Monitors the external agencies to ensure an efficient and professional online site is constantly developed and maintained
• Manages daily the eCommerce team and communicates effectively with other members of the online team to ensure working relationships are maintained and business objectives are met
• Ensures key performance indicators are met with regards to the creation and maintenance of Online business strategy
• Establishes, tracks, measures and closely monitors business metrics of success and drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets
• Monitors online traffic and data to understand and improve the customer journey online
• Monitors key performance indicators for all company’s digital assets
• Participates in weekly iteration planning meetings and iteration reviews
• Inspects the progress of the developments at the end of every sprint
• Researches, collates and analyzes information in order to spot trends and makes recommendations to continuously improve the on line service
• Stays current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to eCommerce, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
• University degree in Marketing and/or Business. University Degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Sciences/Business Studies will be considered an asset
• At least 5 years of managerial experience in E-commerce. Working experience as an expert or manager in a multichannel or digital background, preferably in retail. Online retail experience is considered an asset
• Proven experience in e-commerce operations with full life-cycle digital projects from initial scoping through delivery including UATs
• Fluency in English language
• Excellent command of MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel
• Strong understanding of Agile software development lifecycle
• Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media
• Excellent knowledge of web analytics and data analysis
• Strong project management skills with emphasis on organizing and planning multiple & complex tasks
• Strategic thinking & business acumen with emphasis on analytical & synthetic thinking
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with different levels
• Able to interface with both non-technical business stakeholders and technical developers and describe complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences
• Creativity and innovation
• Leadership & managerial skills, people development
• Personal development, passionate about digital, internet and technology
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: «ECOMMERCE_MGR»
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.